Application: Windows Live Messenger 2011 v15.4.3508
Error: [no error code]
Message: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients
Resolution: Delete Windows Live folder
If the case is that you successfully login into Windows Live Messenger 2011 but still apear offline to your buddies and you can’t send or receive any messages here we got the resolution for this issue.
- Close Windows Live Messenger
- Locate the folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft
- Locate and delete or rename Windows Live folder
- Open Windows Live Messenger and Sign in, it may take longer due to rebuild of Windows Live folder.